Operations Shared Services Change Analyst
- Location: London
- Category: no category
- Job Ref: BH080812OSSCA
The role is to provide support to one or more projects across the Shared Services Change Management team, with a focus on the client data stream within GRD, and to contribute to the development and implementation of the global client strategy.
The role requires a Business Analysis skill set to get involved in the analysis, process reengineering through to management of UAT and go-live.
The candidate will:
- Work with the business at the inception stage of the projects to help to articulate benefit cases and create initiation documents
- Be responsible for gathering business requirements from the global stakeholders
- Liaise with IT to help them to create functional specifications
- Prepare for and run the User Acceptance Testing phases of projects
- Carry out required pre and post go-live activities as appropriate
Non essential (Preferred skills): The ideal candidate may also have technical skills relating to data cleanup and migration which should extend to but not be limited to databases and SQL. VBA skills and Access skills will be a further asset.
Stakeholder management is a key element to the role; the candidate will provide input into status reports and may be required to facilitate working groups.
Typical projects within the stream include: - business enabling initiatives such as the development of the Client source of SSI data, maintenance and distribution within the investment bank: automation initiatives to improve stp for reference data & IT led initiatives to roll out strategic platforms.
These are key, high focus projects across the bank and require a strong delivery focus.
The successful applicant will report to a more senior Change Management team member / Project Manager and work closely with global counterparts and the global core processing managers.
* Assist in all relevant stages of the Project lifecycle incl: analysis, design, test & deployment/go-live
* Responsible for the development and communication of the GRD offering with key shareholders and users in the region
* Assist with the engagement and assessment of new requirements or processes
* Deliver change in line with the agreed approach
* Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders and sponsors within global business units and IT delivery teams
* Identify and act on opportunities to deliver efficiencies, reduce timescales and improve flows between business areas
* Continually assess their processes with a view to implement improvements
* Ensure that tasks are carried out in accordance within risk and control guidelines
* Help to identify areas where capacity can be increased within client reference data through process reengineering
Develop a commercial culture and provide guidance and training for developing staff across each region for adopting pragmatic techniques
Experience / Skills
Essential: - Educated to degree level or above
Preferred: - Business Analysis Qualification/s
· Recognised project management qualification
Direct: +44 (0)20 7097 8994
Mobile: +44 (0)7968 730 213