Our client is a Global Bank with a very strong presence in Hong Kong
- This role is one of two roles within the Global Programme Management function responsible for the delivery of change driven by regional clients, complex and cross sector change and the early start up and mobilisation of new strategic initiatives.
- Inspirational Leadership of a multi discipline team circa 30 full time employees across multiple locations.
- Manages the onboarding of new clients onto our clients systems systems and platforms providing a seamless, end to end experience ensuring all parties are engaged and accountabilities clear throughout the lifecycle of the programme.
- Works with Regional Heads, Sector and Sales teams to understand client requirements and the sales pipeline and ensure that these are factored into Portfolio Planning.
- Coordinates and reports on client change taking into account both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the delivery of all cross Sector programmes including Group initiatives, Transformation and non technical change. Does so by working with the other Design, Build and Support teams to engage and coordinate delivery from across multiple DBS teams.
- Point of escalation for client project issues and strategic client change relationships
- Runs and develops a team of Programme Management specialists who may be assigned across the Portfolio where strong execution capability is required.
- Responsible for allocation of suitably experienced resources to all programmes and Works with equivalent role in Europe to determine regular issues and plan to coordinate suitable remediation plans for continued service improvements and delivery.
- Participates in a rolling planning process across the leadership team which reviews progress of delivery taking step to rebalance resourcing and budgeting processes to optimise delivery of Sector priorities.
- Collaborates with the Heads of Sector Change Delivery to ensure optimum deployment of delivery resources.
- Financial Services experience, specifically senior change or operational role in Fund Administration or Asset Management is highly desirable
- Management of change within an information technology environment.
- Change delivery practices including a working knowledge of a range of delivery practices.
- Operating in a client led environment or as a third party administrator.
- Regulatory environment relevant to Fund Administration or Asset Management.
- Ability to lead and motivate high performing delivery teams in multiple locations both on and offshore.
- Strong negotiating skills within a similar commercial environment.
- Innovative thinker in touch with the latest technologies developments and an ability to challenge ways of working.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high quality degree level education with first class academic track record.