Our Client is a Leading Global Bank
Role & Responsibilities:
- Position is for Business Technology Analysis Lead, responsible for the building digital channels solutions across online, mobile and host to host platforms in Treasury domain.
- Role is to lead development and contractor staff to program solutions which may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
- Provide technical directions and provide development experience to deliver Digital Channels transformation strategies.
- Work with the Global Agile and DevOps teams to ensure that successful delivery of Digital Channels Solutions
- Liaise between enterprise and program technical leaders, .implement and propagate innovation, technical solution assets and best practices.
- Create and use intellectual capital to solve diverse technical and client issues in an innovative way.
- Develop Technology Backlog and its refinement, determine feasibility and timing of solution (if needed)
- Articulate the business and technical value of solutions and products to senior managers and technical decision makers.
Skills / Requirements:
- 15+ years of experience in large enterprise-wide web applications in Java / J2EE environment, with past “hands-on” programming experience and specialization in enterprise application design & development, demonstrating abilities in developing a broad spectrum of complex J2EE applications.
- Experienced in software design & development on object oriented programming and J2EE based web applications in large scale distribution. Weblogic/Websphere stack development experience mandatory
- Well-versed in Web 2.0 technologies and familiarity with web developer tools/plugins as firebug, IE developer, etc.
- Considerable experience of API/ SOA based Enterprise Applications architecture and design
- Experience in building latest digital payment solution using machine learning, natural language processing and BOTS technology is an advantage.
- Experience in designing large scale distributed, SOA based web applications systems capable of handling 9000+ concurrent users
- Good knowledge and working experience with Agile software development methodology. Ability and experience to lead projects with direct reports on special initiatives.
- Prior experience in online treasury payments and liquidity development.
- Ability to collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Entail regular interaction with global initiative technology managers and team leads.
- Demonstrated abilities in prioritization and execution of multiple tasks are required to be successful in this position.
- Energetic, Self-motivated and have the ability to collaborate across a broad team and support groups across geography.
- Team Player and self-starter. Lead team of developers and own delivery.
- Familiar with DevOps CICD tool set and Testing Automation needs
- Ability to proactively juggle responsibilities with a positive and can-do attitude
- Provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems.
- Acts as liaison between business unit and software, hardware developers and vendors.
- Participates in design, development and implementation of complex applications or systems, often using new technologies. Serves as a fully seasoned, proficient technical resource.
- Participates as an individual contributor on projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities, typically as an individual contributor. Often provides oversight and guidance to more junior business and systems analysts.