Our client is a leading Global Bank
Manages E2E project delivery for GTS Ebanking products, processes or functions with cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. Serves as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives. Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for Change control procedures, updates and project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines. Typically 3+ plus years of project management support experience for delivery digital transformation initiatives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Position is for Technology Project Manager, responsible for the building digital channels solutions across online, mobile and host to host platforms in Treasury domain.
- Role will be responsible for owning end-2-end delivery for multiple projects. Candidate will work closely with other technology teams to deliver next gen online banking platform.
- As Project Manager should have expertise on Treasury domain with past experience in Online banking security, Administration, Payments and Liquidity Reporting
- Work with the Global and Regional Product management team as key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of Digital Channels Solutions
- Liaise between enterprise and program technical leaders, implement and propagate innovation, technical solution assets and best practices.
- Articulate and communicate the business and technical value of solutions and products to senior managers and technical decision makers.
- Facilitate requirement sessions with stakeholders and SME’s to create comprehensive requirement documents by decomposing high-level information into functional requirements, user journeys, epics, features and user stories.
- Work with the business stakeholders and other product team members to document and groom product features, user stories, and acceptance criteria in an agile development environment
- Responsible for Product Roadmap management to ensure that features delivered in each release aligns with the overall business goals and provides highest value.
- Define KPIs and analytics tracking requirements to measure success of implementation. Track analytics and metrics of the product and seek information / lessons for later releases.
- Strong knowledge of Agile product development and delivery through multi-disciplined Scrum teams; especially knowledge of Product Owner and Scrum Master roles
- Experience in launching and / or supporting a Global Channel platforms.
- Experience leading and managing technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes
- Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Associates in this job code do not manage people
- Manage multiple projects or single major project
- Develop project plans, major tasks, and milestones using scope, resources, budget, and personnel as criteria
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence vertically and laterally
- Ability to lead diverse technology teams in a distributed organization
- Strong executive presentation skills
- Ability to exhibit flexibility and complete tasks other than Project Management, if necessary
- Knowledge of PMI, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies
- Detailed-oriented, results-driven, high-energy and motivated. Exhibit a high degree of independence as this position is responsible for thorough, high quality deliverables utilizing best practices, project management tools, and methodologies to ensure on-time / on-budget delivery, along with optimization of production system availability and stability
- Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an IT environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives.
- Participates with IT management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal IT management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests.