Our Client is a world leading Asset Manager and Fund Administrator. Our clients reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology.
This role is responsible for the overall management of one or more GFS client relationships. The key responsibilities of the role include driving sales and profitability of key clients, and establishing ties with key client decision-makers. You will understand the clients strategic goals, providing leadership for client driven product development initiatives, ensuring client satisfaction levels and establishing and maintaining relationship plans.
1. Driving sales and profitability management by ensuring long-term profitability of client relationships; cross-selling of additional products and jurisdictions to existing clients; pricing of new and additional business opportunities for existing clients; and conducting fee negotiations.
2. Develops complete understanding of client’s business, objectives, goals and market challenges, and ensures bank relationship plan is consistent.
3. Providing Client Service Management by working closely with the Client Service Division Manager/s and Service Managers and other stakeholders within the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery, and actively participate in project’s covering client fund launches, mergers and closures, working closely with the various product teams.
4. Ensuring Risk Management by identifying, documenting and managing client-related risk issues; negotiation of contracts; managing service delivery with awareness of internal and external compliance requirements; awareness of product/counterparty credit/client credit risk; and ensuring adherence and understanding of KYC/AML/TCF procedures.
5. Educates client on emerging issues, bank products and services, regulatory/tax changes, and the general environment, advising the client of the impact on the client’s business and on our own services.
• Extensive knowledge of the funds business and fund structures including onshore and offshore fund structures usually acquired through related work experience.
• Extremely strong interpersonal skills.
• Previous exposure to and comfort with dealing with client management.
• Highly articulate with good communication skills.
• Good networking contacts and abilities.
• The candidate will ideally have worked extensively with investment management outsourcing and fund administration clients.
• Ability to present and motivate.
• Excellent project management skills.
• 10-15 years experience in financial client servicing, relationship management, sales and/or marketing.